Enhanced Annuity Sales aids:
MGM Advantage is a specialist annuity provider offering a conventional enhanced annuity for your medically impaired clients.
Checking whether your client has any medical conditions can prove to be very worthwhile, as even mild health conditions can result in a higher retirement income. Here are some of the reasons why it makes sense to give them a health check.
- Clients get a better rate than with a standard annuity because statistically people with certain medical and lifestyle conditions have a shorter life expectancy than those who do not.
- An estimated 40% of customers could qualify for an enhanced rate, so it’s always worth checking. Even the lightest impairments are covered.
- Enhanced annuities may pay out more than standard annuities. E.g. a client retiring at age 65, with average impairment and a pension pot of £100,000, could receive an extra £6,540 for the first five years of retirement with an enhanced annuity (source: MGM Advantage, June 2012)
- Our Enhanced Annuity guarantees to pay your client a regular income for life, so it is a low-risk option.
And, with an MGM Advantage Enhanced Annuity…
- We offer a skilled telephone interviewing service which allows our customer service team to collect medical information from your clients. And, our experience shows that this service is delivering higher annuity rates for many of your clients imply because we have a more complete picture of their health and medical conditions.
- Quotes are guaranteed for 45 days* provided the purchasing funds are received in this time and the fund is within 10% of the amounts shown in the illustration, your pension fund and is less than £1million. Funds over £1million are subject to individual underwriting terms.
- We offer enhanced terms on the widest range of medical conditions, from the very mild to the seriously impaired.
(*Please note that any quotes with cancer or smoking conditions declared may not be guaranteed as these medical conditions often require further underwriting/clarification).
To speak to one of our annuity specialists call us on 0845 608 6171